somethings up with my eyes...or what is it???

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What I believe you need to do to be Born Again...

I believe to be born again doesn't take you work. Jesus Christ paid the price so we didn't have to. He gave his life so we didn't have to. Nothing is Free. If you get something for your Birthday, it isn't free, it's free for you, but it isn't free for the person who paid for it. Nothing is Free. Being Born Again isn't free because Jesus had to die for us to get spirit to be born again. Some people, different religions believe different things, but I, a Christian, believe that the only way possible to become born again is to open your bible, read aloud Romans 10:9-10 mostly 9 and do what it says~ Romans 10:9
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10:9.
The moral of this Post is nothing is free, that Jesus paid the price for us to LIVE. That if you confess out loud that Jesus Christ is your Lord and you believe in your own heart, no faking or you are truly not born again, that God raised Jesus from the dead, you are saved, and you can never lose your spirit after you have it. Even if you rob a bank. The only proof that you have spirt and will go up to heaven is if you can speak in tongues. If you are not born again, you can not speak in tongues no matter how hard you try. You will just sound very gibberish.

Thanks

4 comments:

  1. I don't care if you don't believe this, but I do, and that's all I care about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie, I like your new blog. I am amazed that you knew what to do to set it up...Wow!
    I also love the fact that your first post is about Jesus Christ and being born again!
    I love you,
    <3Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom! I just added another post last night, so the Jesus Christ one is second, but thanks for saying that. I'll copy the post words I typed for the Christ post and move it to the top when it gets too close to the bottom!
    I love you,
    <3 Maddie Sunshine

    ReplyDelete