somethings up with my eyes...or what is it???

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Game Tonight! :)

Tonight for softball, I have a game and I think we're home which means we take the field first. I am really excited because I did really well in my last away game. I had to slide in to home base and I swallowed some dirt which didn't taste good at all! :P Gross!! The only fun part about swallowing dirt is that after I made it home, everyone gave me a pat on the back and I took my water bottle and I would swish the water around in my mouth then I spit it out, not where you just let it fall out, but when you spray it everywhere. I did it behind the dugout though, so no one would have to get wet with my spit.
Wish Me Luck Tonight!!

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I will wish myself Good Luck since I don't have any followers except for one!

    ReplyDelete