somethings up with my eyes...or what is it???

Sunday, August 1, 2010

व्हिते पेंटिंग

I'm painting the inside of a house. The house on the inside is white and the color I am painting it is also white. I don't understand much why my family and I have to paint it the same color. I mean there are no scratches, holes, dents or marks on the walls. I guess the person my dad knows who's selling it thinks it would look better with another white coat. That's how I am spending my whole week. I am excited about this painting because I can get some community service time down! I am so excited! I already have 7 hours from setting up and helping with a wedding last month. I just need 8 more! I'm pretty sure I can get 8 more hours with helping get the house ready for my dad's friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment