somethings up with my eyes...or what is it???

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oh No!

I haven't updated in a while but at my softball pregame practice, my friend Jackie hit the ball way out to the track and hit my brothers coach in the side. then, she tipped off a foul ball and it hit my friend caitlins mom in the head. she ended up with a minor concussion but can remember things. no serious injury. she is still taking meds for it and sleeping with an ice pack on her head every night and takes naps with an ice pack on her head during the day. she is growing much stronger since the incident this wednesday :):):):):). Then, jackie was having fun with my friend caitlin, who was pitching to jackie and when jackie threw the ball back to caitlin, caitlin clumsily dropped the ball and it hit ANOTHER GUY!!!!! it was just NOT HER DAY!!!!caitlin was standing near her every time it hit someone! you get to wondering.....

2 comments: