somethings up with my eyes...or what is it???

Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm Back!

Oh boy...haven't made a post on here in a while.
Maybe one day I will become a singer or actress...of course I would get money and everyone would know my name so people would actually read these posts.
I don't want all that. I don't want to be as popular as Justin Bieber where EVERYONE knows my name, but maybe just a little famous, if that's even possible. Everybody I know has a dream of some kind and mine is to be an actress who also sings.
Many people I know tell me I have a great singing voice...I don't know if I should believe them or not...
And I know that I am a great actress already, I am in drama club at school. Singing and acting is one place where I can forget about all the problems in my life.
It would be great to be able to do what I love for my whole life, but I can never seem to find time for it. I can't post any videos of me singing on youtube when SOPA is out there. SOPAthetic is what it is.
All I can do is wait to get noticed!
Pray for me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment