somethings up with my eyes...or what is it???

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some of MY favorite things

Favorite chic flick is The Notebook
I love making boys laugh
I love flowers(white roses)
I would love to pick the spot for my 1st date and pay unless my date insists on paying himself(if we do pay at all) it has to be somewhere he likes to go
Favorite ice cream is Strawberry
Favorite Soda is Root Beer
Favorite float is Root Beer Float
Favorite Music is Rock and somewhat Country
Favorite Singers are Carrie Underwood and Justin Bieber
Favorite sign to hold up in front of a camera is a peace sign or a heart
Favorite thing to give to a guy is whatever he asks for as long as it fits my budget
I'm definitely on Team Edward
I haven't been to a movie in a while. These are what I want to see(DVD or CINEMA)
1.Life as We Know It
2.You Again
3.Easy A
4.Twilight-Eclipse
5.Love Story w/ Miley Cyrus and Liam
6.Dear John
7.Ramona and Beezus
8.Despicable Me

No comments:

Post a Comment