somethings up with my eyes...or what is it???

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A little about me.....

Hey Everyone! My name is Maddie and I'm going to tell you a little bit about me. For starters, I love to skateboard, wakeboard, and snowboard. One of my favorite things to do is hang out with my friends at the movies or the mall and one of my fave shows is believe it or not, Spongebob Squarepants. I don't think I will ever grow old for that show though I'm going to be a teenager soon, As my title says, I am a huge Boston Red Sox fan and I have been to one of their games where I freaked out because I have never seen the team in person just on TV since I was very young. I have a mommy and daddy, as they like to be called. I have two older sister and one younger brother
I have two mini dachshounds (dock- sins). I used to have a cat, but he ran away and now we don't know where he is. It was very sad. One of my favorite movies Journey to the Center of the Earth which I'm watching tonight! Yay!
I had a softball game last night and we were down by 11 (14-3), but we made an astounding comeback in the last inning and won the game 19-16!!

If you read this, thanks for taking the time to!

1 comment: